Wednesday 20 September 2017

CAROUSEL: GRAPHICS

Graphics

USING PHOTOSHOP
















We have been asked to find a picture of nature. For this I found a 4K image of a water droplet. We were then asked to find a picture of a face. For that I used a 4K picture of Mark Zuckerberg. These are the two pictures.




This is the final creation... I call him Mark Waterburg.
To do this i cut out Marks face. After that i used the transform shortcut to shrink his face. I put down the opacity to around 60% and changed the Color of his face to blend in with the water.

Shortcuts

F = Fullscreen
Zoom in/out = cmd +/-
Fit to screen = cmd 0
Transform = cmd T
Select all = cmd A
Copy = cmd C
Paste = cmd V
Cycle Through Files = cmd `

Non-destructive editing
Editing a image without deleting and part of the image.


Adobe Illustrator
Photoshop is dependant on pixels however illustrator is not.
Here i have used illustrator to create multiple layers that were used to recreate my eye. I had to use the pencil tool to outline the different sections of my eye. I then used coloured in the different sections.








MAYA

Maya is a 3D modelling and animation application.
Here i have set Maya to navigate with a one button mouse.

SHORTCUTS:

Settings = cmd + ,
Zoom in/out = hold cmd + alt
Navigate = hold alt + cmd
Rotate = hold alt


Here i created a short animation of a shape that is pulsating. To do this i had to change where the shape was and the shape for each frame. I then played it and the animation was complete.

WHAT I LEARNT TODAY
Today I learnt more about Photoshop then I already did, for example, I learnt how to use different shortcuts that allowed me to do a verity of tasks a lot faster then before.
I also learnt how to redraw images on adobe illustrator. I also learnt some short cuts on that also allowed to finish tasks quicker.
Finally we used Maya to have a quick go at animation. Not much was done but most of us in the class created a pulsating sphere.

- Harley M














No comments:

Post a Comment