Wednesday 20 September 2017

Review On Crime Video

REVIEW ON CRIME VIDEO



When using Adobe premiere pro for the first time at college we had to edit a short one minute video that we shot about any sort of crime. I already had a fair amount of knowledge of how to edit videos and add effect but I learnt a few more technical things that I did not know before. I learnt how to view the wave lengths each audio track making it easier to pin point certain points in a song.
I learnt more about the rendering process and how to configure the video to export with the right settings making the video look better.

When editing the video I furthered my knowledge on how to move different pictures like PNG across the screen using the time stamp tools in the effect menu.

The video I edited was inspired by a horror movie and used that to help me create the sort of scary crime atmosphere.
- Harley M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment